Amazon provides an excellent opportunity for all businessmen for building a completely functional online business that they can operate sitting at the comfort of their home or from anywhere in the world. But before that you must know how to sell FBS on Amazon. Actually there are a lot of courses on that and you must know the best Amazon FBA course to buy so that you can acquire the complete knowledge about it. However, in this article we have come up with all the required steps that you need to perform for selling FBA on Amazon which will certainly be very helpful for you especially if you are a beginner.
Steps for selling FBA on Amazon
The following are some essential steps that you must follow while selling FBA on Amazon:
- Determining the range of product: You must spend some time on the product and try to acquire all the information about it so that you will be able to select the product properly at the outset. Once you are totally informed about the available products you will be able to take appropriate decisions further down the track. You must take your time to look at the existing product from other sellers of Amazon so that you can ensure that you have a good chance of being able to sell the product at such a price that gives you some profit.
- Finding a supplier: Since you are not a manufacturer of the product that you sell you must find some supplier who will supply you the product. There are a lot of suppliers in the market whom you can approach. For example, Alibaba is one of the largest network and Search Engines whom you can approach for providing you the product. But before you order any supplier to supply you the product you must research the product properly.
- Opening Amazon seller account and signing up for Amazon FBA: Once you have identified the range of the product and get a good supplier the next thing that you need to do is to sign up for Amazon. After you become an Amazon seller you have to sign up for FBA which will provide you enormous benefits such as:
- You will get 2-day Amazon Prime shipping
- You will be able to get managed customer service and returns
- You will be allowed to send products from the supplier directly to Amazon
- In your FBA fees, the shipping cost from Amazon to the customer will be included
- If you have a store then you will get multi-channel fulfillment
- Creating and optimizing Amazon listings: Product listings are certainly the most critical aspects of the Amazon store. Hence it is highly required to create and optimize each Amazon listing and pay close attention to titles, features, images, descriptions, reviews, and ratings of the product. The title of the product should be short, clear and concise and the product description must contain relevant keywords. The image that you will use should be of high-quality and very professional. A review of the product is absolutely necessary since the feedback of the existing customer encourages the new customers to purchase the product. It is very important to maintain a good routine on each product as it can certainly enhance the sales of the product.
- Creating an FBA shipping plan: You must make sure that the product is in good condition and so you should inspect then thoroughly before you move the product into the hand of Amazon. You should try to keep the shipping cost as low as possible. However, your shipping cost will be totally based on several factors such as the delivery time of the product, the weight of the product, etc. It is obvious that if the product is heavy then the shipping price will be higher than that of the standard letter.
- Generating the first sale: Now that you will be able to sale your product but you must keep an eye on to determine which products you are able to sell well and at a good margin. Over time you will be able to understand which product does the customer wants and which product has more profit range.